Finally September was a positive month. We finished everything in green, with a lower rate of wining (67%) but with a bigger gross profit (29.37USD).
As the problem continues on EURGBP, hedging and selling positions didn’t help that much. The good part is that we got two transactions of 1%, the bad part is that the floating positions are now at -80. Considering our account size, we are short of-10%.
The month was dominated by EURGBP transactions in the attempt to diminish the open size, but we opened positions on USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, and the winner EURUSD.
I stopped doing publishing the analysis on Tradingview, instead, I started keeping a journal of the analysis. Unfortunately, as I am updating it each week with the new analysis is not very relevant anymore (for history tracking). I took this decision because I was spending more than 5h on weekends to do and update the analysis (with text). If I am doing it normally is around 5-10 min per currency.
Another big action was the deposit of 250USD (-8.75 commissions) to reach a value of the account of 1kUSD. It was against the plan, but I was targeting a bonus when reaching this milestone. Unfortunately it didn’t materialize for various reasons
And I finally figured that the bottom numbers of the graph are the number of transactions given that period(not the number of days…).
This article is a little shorter than the others because I don’t have that much news. My attention was focused mostly on EURGBP and this affected my ‘passion’ of getting into many transactions.
Thank you for reading this!
Disclaimer: I am not a financial consultant! All the information you find here are my decision, I have taken at that moment, on my own analysis. I am open to any type of discussion about money. If you want to replicate my portfolio take into consideration that it is your money and you can have losses.